– Who is the processor of your data.
– The purpose for which we gather the data requested.
– What is the legitimisation for their processing.
– The length of time we store the data.
– Who your data are assigned to.
– What your rights are and how you can exercise them.
1. Party responsible:
See information in the heading.
2. Purposes, legitimisation and storage of the processing of data sent via the:
A. Contact form.
- Purpose: To answer your requests for information or suggestions, resolve your doubts, queries or requests and to send you information on our products, services and activities via digital media (Email, SMS, WhatsApp), if you check the acceptance box.
- Legitimisation: The user’s consent when requesting information via our contact form and checking the acceptance box for the sending of commercial communications.
- Storage: Until resolution of your request or email query, if no new processing has been generated and, if applicable, until you request to unsubscribe from further commercial information.
B. Sending emails.
- Purpose: To answer your requests for information or suggestions and deal you’re your doubts and queries regarding our service or products.
- Legitimisation: The user’s consent when requesting information via our email address.
- Storage: Once your email request has been answered, if no new processing has been generated.
C. User registration
- Purposes: a. To process and manage your registration as a registered user. The purpose of registration is to facilitate your future purchases by storing your data and keeping you informed about our products, offers, discounts and exclusive events, including by digital media (Email, SMS).
- Legitimisation: a. User consent when registering as a user.
- Storage: a. Until such time as you de-register as a user and provided there is no other process in progress, for example a purchase; and once de-registered during the legally obligatory storage period to attend to potential liabilities, if applicable. Once the user has de-registered as a user, we shall send no further commercial information.
D. Purchasing process with or without registration
- Purposes: a. To process and handle the delivery of your order, payment and related administrative tasks. b. To send you information concerning our products, offers, discounts and events via digital media (Email, SMS) if you have subscribed as a user or expressly accepted their reception.
- Legitimisation: a. Execution of the product sale contract. B. When no subscribed as a user, your consent to receive commercial information.
- Storage: a. While the contractual relation is in effect and thereafter during the legally required storage times to attend to any potential liabilities. b. Until such time as you exercise your right to oppose the sending of commercial information or de-register as a user.
E. Subscription to our Newsletter
- Purpose: To send out our newsletter, information and advertising for our products, discounts or brand events including by digital media (Email, SMS).
- Legitimisation: The user’s consent when subscribing to your newsletter.
- Storage: Until the interested party revokes their consent and requests being unsubscribed from the service.
Obligation to provide your personal data and the consequences for a failure to do so.
The supply of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or, if applicable, sufficient legal capacity to enter into a contract.
The personal data requested are necessary to manage your requests and failure to do so signifies we cannot attend to your correctly or fulfil the purposes described above.
We reserve the right to decide whether or not to process your personal data.
3. Recipients of the data
Your data are confidential and will not be transferred to third parties unless legally required.
4. Rights with regards to your data
When consent is the basis for the data processing, it shall be revocable at all times and under no circumstance may withdrawal of consent condition the execution of the contracts or relations arising previously.
You may also exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or rectification of same when inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, amongst other reasons, they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were governed.
- Request the limitation of processing in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data due to your particular situation.
- Request data portability when so provided in law.
- Other rights recognised in applicable law.
In the event of any dispute with the company with regard to the processing of your data you may lodge a claim before the Data Protection Authority (istituto italiano privacy).
5. Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary measures of a technical and organisational nature to ensure the security of your personal data against alteration, loss and non-authorised processing and access.
6. Updating your data
It is important you inform us whenever there has been any modification so we may update your personal data; otherwise we cannot be liable for the accuracy of same.
By placing this Webpage at the disposal of the user, we wish to offer a quality service by applying the maximum diligence to the provision of same and to the technological means used. However, we shall not be liable for the presence of virus or other elements that may damage the user’s computer system.
We do not warrant that the availability of the service be is continuous or uninterrupted.
The user is prohibited from any action on our site that results in excessive operational overload our computer systems and the introduction of viruses, or installation of robots, or software that alters the normal operation of our website, or ultimately to cause damage to our computer systems.
The USER accepts full liability for the use of our webpage.
The USER acknowledges that they have understood all the information relating to the conditions of use of our portal and that they are sufficient to exclude any error from same and therefore expressly accepts them in full.